Afghan immigration on Peace & Justice, this Wednesday Sept. 22 at 9am
Written by Tom Walker on Monday, September 20, 2021
This Wednesday September 22 at 9am on Peace & Justice we’ll talk to immigration attorney Renata Castro. Renata Castro is the founding member of Castro Legal Group, a full service immigration firm. She represents a wide range of clients, from accomplished athletes and extraordinary individuals, to investors, victims of domestic violence, as well as those seeking a new life in the United States. She’s an expert on the subject of immigration policy and representation.
Questions we’ll ask:
- What is the latest when it comes to immigration reform?
- What has the president got right and what has he got wrong with regard to immigration?
- What is the short term strategy?
- What is the long term strategy?
- What happens to the estimated 50-thousand Afghan immigrants headed to the U-S?
- Why is their path different from immigrants on the southern border?
For definitions, information and recent statistics on immigration, click HERE.